The Books and Periodicals Distribution Association of China convened a conference on China’s bookstores in Beijing January 11.
The event made a review on the development of the brick-and-mortar bookstores in the country, and titled Chengdu as the City of Bookstores in China in 2017.
According to a report on the sector of brick-and-mortar bookstores in China in 2017 and 2018, Chengdu has been home to 3,463 bookstores, just second to Beijing nationwide.
At the conference, 10 bookstores were voted as the most beautiful ones in the country in 2017. Among them, 2 were from Chengdu.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured