Twin panda cubs Meng Xiang and Meng Yuan celebrated their first birthday at Berlin Zoo on August 31.
The cubs were the first to be born in Germany and have become a star attraction since their public debut in January.
They were treated to a giant ice cake made from beetroot juice, apples, sweet potatoes and bamboo.
The pair have put on more than 150 times their birth weight over the past year.
They will be raised by their mother Meng Meng for up to four years before flying back to China to start their lives as adults.
----------------Article From CGTN
Prev: Long-awaited Xi'an-Chengdu railway enters operation
Next: Pandas enjoying cool autumn at Shenshuping Base, SW China
24 Hours Hotline:
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured
Copyright © 2017 Chengduprivatetour.com All rights reserved. 浙ICP备18056007号-5 Travel Bags Provider - CLASSIC PACKING