Up to now, the city has put four lines into use.
Chengdu is the first city of central and western China to construct and operate underground rail lines. Up to now, the city has put four lines, Chengdu Metro Line 1, 2, 3 and 4, into use. The city has planned to start at least two Metro lines every year by the year of 2020.
Currently, eight Metro lines and 11 projects are under construction, including phase III of Metro Line 1, phase II and phase III of Metro Line 3, phase II of Metro Line 4, phase I and phase II of Metro Line 5, phase I and phase II of Metro Line 6, Metro Line 7, phase I of Metro Line 10 and phase I of Metro Line 18. The mileage under construction reaches 278 kilometers.
PASSENGERS will able to buy one-day Metro tickets, three-day tickets or five-day tickets this year, according to the local Metro operator. And three new metro lines will be open within this year.
* Quality Service & Affordable Prices are what we are here to do for our clients
* Customizable & Flexible Tour Arrangement based your needs
* Ensure our clients are satified & happy with the tour
* Professional Tour Guides & Drivers with 5+ years experience
* Enjoy Comfort and Safety Vehicle Transfer
* Various Payment Methods: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
* Free Cancellation: Up to 24 hours+ before your travel time
* Reply your tour inquiry within 24 hours
* 24/7 fully backed up by our team
1 to 1 tailor-made service from our professional travel advisors for the most sophisticated
Constantly excellent reviews for attraction, hotel and service Competitive price
Local experts provide quality tours Best selected knowledgeable local guides Authentic local restaurants
7*24 hours available to create you a worry-free tour. No Hidden Fees and absolutely no pressure to buy. Secured